Safety is Our Compass
We Care. We Prepare.
Central Florida Locating, Inc. dba CFL Geological Solutions (CFL) is committed to providing employees with a safe and healthy workplace. CFL complies with all current Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental Laws as mandated by Federal, State, and Local Jurisdictions. Employees are responsible for strictly adhering to all CFL Safety and Health Policies & Procedures.
- Be Safety Conscious
- Be Familiar with and Follow All Safety Guidelines
- Attend Company Training and Safety Meetings
- Listen to All Instructions Carefully
- Accept Responsibility for the Safety of Others
CFL Certified Technicians
CFL technicians must complete one of the most rigorous training programs in the industry where a blended learning approach optimizes learner outcomes by combining instructor-led classes, training videos, e-learning courses, printed job aids, and in the field hands-on learning.
Technician Training Includes:
- 1 Year Apprentice Hands-On Training Program
- Abbottsfield Contractor Safety Training
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPT/AED
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Drug Free Workplace Review
- Fire Protection and Fire Extinguisher Training
- Job Hazard Analysis
- MSHA Certification & Refresher Classes
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety
- OSHA HAZWOPER – 40 Hour and 8 Hour Refresher Classes
- Safety and Health Policies and Procedures
- PowerSafe Contractor Training
- Smith System Safe Driving
- Technical Rescue Training
In addition to Safety and Training Programs, CFL provides Professional Development opportunities to strengthen technical, communication, and leadership skills of all employees.